2019 RAM 1500 Towing Capacity
The RAM 1500 may technically qualify as a light-duty pickup truck, but when it’s properly equipped, there’s very little that can hold it back. The 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity maxes out at 12,750 pounds, and that makes it exceptionally well-qualified to handle difficult jobs near Kenosha and Libertyville. It’s Best-in-Class V8 Engine tow rating and array of powerful towing features are creating more converts every day.
RAM 1500 Engines & Capacities
The three available 2019 RAM 1500 engines each deliver generous quotients of horsepower and torque, as well as towing power that’s sure to satisfy. Here, we’ve listed the distinguishing characteristics of each option:
- 3.6L Pentastar® V6 Engine with eTorque
- 305 hp
- 269 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity of 7,730 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine
- 395 hp
- 410 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity of 11,610 pounds.
- 5.7L HEMI® Engine with eTorque
- 395 hp
- 410 lb-ft of torque
- Maximum Towing Capacity of 12,750 pounds.
No matter which engine you select, you’ll receive a Class-Exclusive TorqueFlite® 8-speed automatic transmission. Depending on the weight of the trim you select, your maximum payload capacity will vary between 2,100 to 2,300 pounds.
2019 RAM 1500 Towing Features
Engine power is important, but it’s not the only thing you should consider when you’re selecting a pickup truck for your McHenry drives. These days, more and more pickups are working smarter while working harder, and the RAM 1500 is one of the models leading the pack. Here are just a few of the components that set it apart:
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path and Trailer Detection: When it comes to towing safely, control and visibility are at least as important as raw strength. These available RAM 1500 safety features monitor your surroundings, and the periphery of your trailer, in order to keep you out of harm’s way on the highway or the job site.
- Largest-in-Class Brakes: When you’re powered like the RAM 1500, superior braking capability is a necessity, not a perk. That’s why every 2019 RAM 1500 has been designed with 14.9-inch brakes, the largest in the class.
- TorqueFlite® Transmission: In some trims, this RAM 8-speed automatic transmission has been built with an eTorque mild hybrid system that maximizes fuel economy. This high-powered pickup can deliver up to 17 mpg city/23 mpg highway.
Get Behind the Wheel of the RAM 1500 at Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
When you’re ready to experience the 2019 RAM 1500 towing capacity for yourself, stop into Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM to spend some time behind the wheel! Once you’ve had the chance to step inside, you won’t have any trouble seeing why drivers all over the region are falling in love with the performance and interior features of this one-of-a-kind pickup. When you apply for financing with our team, you could be driving home in an All-New RAM 1500 tomorrow!
*Class based on Light-Duty pickups.
More From Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
The 2019 Jeep Compass is an SUV with an adventurous pedigree. While it may be Trail Rated, the Compass offers Kenosha and Libertyville drivers plush interior appointments to keep each excursion comfortable and connected. Learn more about the interior features of the 2019 Jeep Compass before taking it for a spin at Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. Compass Inventory…
If you’re experiencing issues with your car starting, or turning the key in your ignition, it may be possible that your steering wheel is locked. But don’t worry! This issue usually happens by accident, and it’s a relatively easy fix. If you need to unlock your steering wheel, here are the steps you can take…
Many drivers may assume that a car’s main source of power is the battery, but in fact, it’s purpose is to start the vehicle. An alternator is what keeps a car running. The alternator is an important component as it functions as a generator by utilizing the engine as a source of energy, which then…