2019 Jeep Compass Interior Features
The 2019 Jeep Compass is an SUV with an adventurous pedigree. While it may be Trail Rated, the Compass offers Kenosha and Libertyville drivers plush interior appointments to keep each excursion comfortable and connected. Learn more about the interior features of the 2019 Jeep Compass before taking it for a spin at Gurnee Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM.
Cargo & Interior Capacity
The Jeep Compass has impressive seating and cargo capacity, making sure you have enough space for any type of outing. These features include:
- Seating Capacity of up to 5 passengers
- Minimum of 27.2 cubic feet of cargo space, and up to 59.8 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
- 60/40-split rear seats for additional cargo space
- Adjustable and multilevel rear cargo floor for easier loading and storing
- Available power liftgate adds even more convenience
When it comes to cutting-edge, nobody does it better than Jeep. The 2019 Compass boasts a wide range of technological features to keep you connected and entertained while on the road.
- Standard UConnect® 4 infotainment suite with Voice Command, allowing you to talk and make phone calls while keeping your eyes on the road.
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility, which gives you access to your favorite apps no matter what device you have.
- Available UConnect® 4C NAV navigation system, which displays a map on the 8.4-inch display, so you never have to worry about getting lost.
- The available Beats Audio Premium Sound System brings the concert to you, thanks to nine speakers and 12-channel amplifier.
Comfort & Convenience Features
As the cherry on top, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee sports a plush, comfortable interior to keep you and yours snug as a bug. Standard cloth seating, and available leather seating and leather trim depending on which model configuration you choose:
- Available Dual-Pane Sunroof
- Available heated front seats and heated steering wheel
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control