- Black Friday8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Mon - Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Sat9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Black Friday7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Mon - Thu7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fri7:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Sat7:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Customer Convenience Is Our Service Value
At Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we are an automotive sales and service organization committed to Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and Ram automotive service excellence. We have talked to many of our customers and most are managing busy lives with limited free time for scheduling their vehicle’s next routine maintenance or repair. Just for you, we now offer online service scheduling. Our online service scheduler is always available with an internet connection from the comfort of home at any time. All that you need to do is gather a few basic vehicle details and we can get your service scheduled quickly and conveniently from home.
How to Schedule Service Online at Gurnee Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Scheduling service online requires some data entry but is a convenient streamlined process. We put together these tips for our customers accessing the system for the first time:
- Vehicle Info – it is easiest to enter the vehicle’s identification number to get the vehicle information but users can also manually select the make, year, model, transmission, engine, and drive train types. You will also need to get the current mileage from the odometer or make an approximation.
- Custer Concerns – select the problem that needs to be addressed from the options or use the search box to search for it. You can also use the open comments box to describe the issues that you have been experiencing.
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance – based on your vehicle’s mileage, the system knows what services are due and are provided here for ease of selection.
- Appointment Details – select how you will get to the appointment, if you have a preferred advisor or technician, and select the date and time from the options calendar.
- Review & Schedule – provide your contact information, review the final appointment details, and schedule the appointment.
Logging in the First-Time
When using the system for the first time, you will need to provide pertinent user information for logging in by choosing that you are a new customer. The system will store personal information after scheduling your first service. After the first time, all that you will need for future service scheduling is a phone number, email, VIN, or confirmation number.